To 'Be in the Now' is something I have read about so often on my journey towards inner healing. I think I realised the importance of this when I first went for counselling many years ago and was asked 'what goal do you hope for?' The question threw me, I thought I just wanted to feel better. I realised it was so much more than that, yet my longings seemed unrealistic and therefore unachievable. After considering for awhile I answered that I would want to be able to sit in a chair for up to five minutes and feel at peace. This seemed a mountain of a goal at the time, now it is a speck compared to the gifts of healing I have encountered over the years.
Being in the moment of 'now' is the underlying goal and work that permeates my life journey. I would like to share the beautiful happenings that give me the gift of returning to the 'now' when I am somewhere in the past or the future filled with anxiety and dread. So......... What are these happenings? Little by little I will describe my experiences.

Monday, 29 April 2013

Change.....


No comments:

Post a Comment